IF YOU NEED ADVICE OR ADDITIONAL MATERIAL (DUCTS) TO FINALIZE YOUR INSTALLATION CONTACT : +33 ( 0 ) 4 23 36 01 08.
Available colors :
This stove is certified Eco Design 2022 :
- Increased security
- Energy savings
- Ease of comparison
- Positive ecological impact
The CE marking, which has been in place for many years, assures consumers that the devices bearing it cannot cause risks during normal use.
INTERSTOVES Horizontal ducting kit :
- Guaranteed reliability: DTA CSTB 14/16 - 2233 approval
- An economical solution: avoids costly roof exit work
For information, this model is compatible with our 3 duct kits:
- Horizontal ducting kit
- Vertical Double Flow Duct Ø80/125 Kit
- Vertical Double Flow Duct Ø100/150 Kit
The double flow ducts are supplied without joints (except for the T-Shape part) because they are CE according to NF EN 14989-2 & NF EN 1856-2 standards.
MAIN ADVANTAGES of the double flow system:
- Easy installation and connection to the pellet stove.
- The horizontal terminal has been tested to ensure that no smoke is drawn into the combustion air supply of the pellet stove.
- The air intake on the terminal is perfectly protected and guarantees the proper functioning of the installation..
- The terminal can be re-cut to the correct size for the wall opening.
- The flue outlet is removable for easy maintenance.
- The special '2 in 1' Compact Tee makes it easy to install the flue. The air inlet can be alternated to the left or right depending on the appliance inlet.
- The kit's finishing roses are manufactured in 2 parts and allow an aesthetic fit around the duct..
- The 60 mm spigots ensure perfect rigidity for installation.
- The safety flanges are pre-mounted on the elements to facilitate installation.
- x1 - Adjustable wall clamp 50-80 mm
- x1 - Straight element 1000 mm
- x1 - Straight element 500 mm
- x1 - Horizontal terminal
- x1 - 87° elbow
- x1 - 90° compact flue/air tee with plug
- x1 - Silicone seal
- x1 - Air supply hose length 1 m
- x2 - Stainless steel finishing roses.
- x4 - Safety flanges
- Material of the inner wall: Stainless steel 316L
- Inner wall thickness: 0.4 mm / 0.4 mm
- System diameter: 80/125 mm
- Fitting: 60 mm
- Smoke diameter: 80 mm
- Air connection diameter: 60 mm
- Maximum operating temperature: 450°C
- Plan the vertical outlet in zone 2, respecting the safety distances with respect to the environment according to CPT specifications 3708-V2
- The vertical indoor kit before casing can be installed on existing installations
- Indoor installation only
- This type of installation must be carried out on waterproof pellet stoves
- The system has a DTA CSTB 14/16 - 2233
- Allow for a minimum distance of 10 cm from combustible materials
WIFI AND REMOTE CONTROL OPTION
You can benefit from optional WIFI and/or remote control to remotely control your stove via your computers, tablets and smartphones.
All this is done through an Apple or Android application, wherever you are, whenever you want.
This application can be installed on several devices at the same time.
You can :
- Turn on/off the stove from anywhere
- Increase/decrease the power
- Increase/decrease the temperature
- Check the smoke temperature
- View the room temperature
PROGRAMMING YOUR STOVE / 2 MODES AVAILABLE
Possibility of programming on 7 days, with different time slots of operation.
The stove is equipped with an ambient sensor, which allows you to choose between 2 functions.
The choice between these two modes depends on the configuration of your house:
- The "stand-by" mode allows the stove to stop when the temperature is reached and to restart when it goes down
- The "modulation" mode allows the stove to regulate itself automatically without ever stopping