IF YOU NEED ADVICE OR ADDITIONAL MATERIAL (DUCTS) TO FINALIZE YOUR INSTALLATION CONTACT : +33 ( 0 ) 4 23 36 01 08.
SILENT STOVE IN POWER 1 :
The stove's fan is switched off to allow natural convection to take place, thus avoiding blower noise. A comfortable and economical feature.
Available colors :
This stove is certified Flamme verte 7 stars :
- Energy efficiency greater than 75%.
- Carbon monoxide emissions lower than 0.12%.
- Emissions of fine particles lower than 40mg/Nm3
This stove is certified Eco Design 2022 :
- Increased security
- Energy savings
- Ease of comparison
- Positive ecological impact
The CE marking, which has been in place for many years, assures consumers that the devices bearing it cannot cause risks during normal use.
VERTICAL DOUBLE FLOW DUCT Ø100/150 KIT:
Clarification on Vertical Ducts :
Our kits are designed for installation before chimney block, for a standard ceiling height of 2.5m.
For information, this model is compatible with our 3 duct kits:
- Horizontal ducting kit
- Vertical Double Flow Duct Ø80/125 Kit
- Vertical Double Flow Duct Ø100/150 Kit
The double flow ducts are supplied without joints (except for the T-Shape part) because they are CE according to NF EN 14989-2 & NF EN 1856-2 standards.
MAIN ADVANTAGES of the double flow system:
- Simplified connection of the sealed stove thanks to the double flow duct, which simultaneously ensures the evacuation of smoke and the supply of air necessary for the correct operation of the stove.
- Easy and quick installation and connection of the pellet stove to the ceiling.
- Installation without risk of cutting thanks to the folded edges of the duct.
- The terminal can be re-cut to the correct size for the wall opening to be made.
- The system's longevity is ensured by the quality of the 316/304 lacquered stainless steel materials, giving you a 25-year guarantee.
- Flexibility of the system by allowing a flexible or rigid pipe to the roof outlet.
- Adjustable straight element integrated in the kit offering an assembly without having to cut the conduit to adapt to your installation.
- Guaranteed tightness of the flue without the use of gaskets.
- The 50 mm spigots ensure perfect rigidity for installation.
- The matte black ducts are lacquered to offer a perfect aesthetic and a high resistance.
- The cover plate allows the system to be perfectly integrated into your interior.
- The complete system is CE marked and has a DTA CSTB.
Ø100/150 KIT DESCRIPTION
- 1 x 90° tee with female spigot Ø80 with inspection plug (for flue maintenance). The assembly is done directly on the male smoke outlet of the stove (no adaptation part necessary for the assembly of the tee)
- 1 x Ø60 male air intake tee: the connection is made directly to the stove's Ø60 air intake using the black air supply hose supplied
- 1 x Ø60 air supply hose: the air supply hose is flexible with an inner metal arm to allow the air diameter to be perfectly maintained over the entire length
- 1 x 1000 mm straight element
- 1 x Medium straight element 500 mm
- 1 x Adjustable straight element 325 to 530 mm
- 1 x 0/30° cover plate
- 1 x union if using a hose for the casing
- 5 x union clamps
- Material of the inner wall: Stainless steel 316L
- Outer wall material: Stainless steel 304 matte black lacquered
- Inner wall thickness: 0.4 mm / 0.4 mm
- System diameter: Ø100/150 mm
- Fitting: 50 mm
- Smoke diameter: 80 or 100 mm
- Air connection diameter: 60 mm
- Maximum operating temperature: 450°C
- Plan the vertical outlet in zone 2, respecting the safety distances with respect to the environment according to CPT specifications 3708-V2
- The vertical indoor kit before casing can be installed on existing installations
- Indoor installation only
- This type of installation must be carried out on waterproof pellet stoves
- The system has a DTA CSTB 14.2/13-1908-V2
- Allow for a minimum distance of 10 cm from combustible materials
WIFI AND REMOTE CONTROL OPTION
You can benefit from optional WIFI and/or remote control to remotely control your stove via your computers, tablets and smartphones.
All this is done through an Apple or Android application, wherever you are, whenever you want.
This application can be installed on several devices at the same time.
You can :
- Turn on/off the stove from anywhere
- Increase/decrease the power
- Increase/decrease the temperature
- Check the smoke temperature
- View the room temperature
PROGRAMMING YOUR STOVE / 2 MODES AVAILABLE
Possibility of programming on 7 days, with different time slots of operation.
The stove is equipped with an ambient sensor, which allows you to choose between 2 functions.
The choice between these two modes depends on the configuration of your house:
- The "stand-by" mode allows the stove to stop when the temperature is reached and to restart when it goes down
- The "modulation" mode allows the stove to regulate itself automatically without ever stopping